35th Avenue and Broadway Road Intersection
The contractor will begin paving preparations for the 35th Avenue and Broadway Road Intersection. This work will require two consecutive weekends of work.
Saturday, August 11, 2018, 5 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- The contractor will be conducting utility work within the intersection preparation for the following weeks paving activities.
- All traffic through the intersection will be reduced to one lane in each direction.
Friday, August 17, 2018, 8 p.m. – Sunday, August 19, 2018, 1 p.m.
- The contractor will mill, grade, and pave the intersection of 35th Avenue and Broadway Road.
- There will be a full closure of the intersection of 35th Avenue and Broadway Road.
- North and southbound traffic will be detoured using 51st and 19th Avenues.
- East and westbound traffic will be detoured using Southern Avenue and Lower Buckeye Road.
Use caution when traveling through the construction area and observe barricading and signage at all times. Most importantly, slowdown in the work zone!